Sunday, September 15, 2013

Something You Feel Strongly About


If I had to fight for one thing, i would fight for second chances. I feel strongly about second chances. I sometimes even feel strongly about third fourth and fifth chances
I think I depend on them
So much
Because of what I could loose
If I didn't
I would loose a chance
To better myself
To boost a grade
To redeem and earn forgiveness
To make myself into someone
Who someone else would want to be
I depend on them
I depend on that sense of
Maybe tomorrow
Maybe the next day
I crave that feeling that maybe this time
It will be better
I have that unwavering faith in people
That generally gets me in trouble
And you would think
That with all that trouble
I would stop believing in
And depending on
Second chances
But you're wrong
And for that
I will give you a second chance

No comments:

Post a Comment